Airadis LLC is a Seattle-based, Marketing Operations consulting and service company founded by forward-thinking marketing and technology experts. We specialize in combining well planned strategy with tactical execution to get the most out of your marketing budget.
Who We Are:
We are a cost effective staffing option, who works as an extension of your organization providing on-demand marketing services. We work as a collective of intelligent, experienced, flexible and agile professionals providing you the extended resources you need when you need them. Including:
marketing operations consultants, campaign managers, business analysts, agile project managers, experienced digital and mobile solution architects, business intelligence specialists, web analysts, database engineers, process improvement experts, and application programmers.
Why We Succeed:
Our domain expertise, retention of the best talent, global execution model and strong process allow us to deliver better solutions with faster turnaround times and at affordable rates. At Airadis, our commitment lies with providing customers with business and creative solutions that offer maximum performance and scalability. Our team consists of professionals with diverse experience in Information Technology, Marketing and Creativity. This enables us to provide rapid, efficient solutions to our clients.
- Microsoft Windows Phone “Retail Insider” application development • Microsoft Windows Phone Digital Asset Management CABIN hosting over 200,000 assets for global users.
- Microsoft Windows Phone App Marketing Operations: Consulted in the design and build out of the new app marketing operations team.
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Launch: Worked to PM the integrated consumer Global Marketing launch of the new Windows Phone 7 operating system.
- PMO Lead and Deployment Management at XenonArcglobal logistics management offering across Microsoft AX, CRM, SharePoint, SQL Server and Silverlight based architecture. Assisted in the launch of adiprenedirect.com.
- T-MobileMarketing Operations Support focused on Data Quality, Reporting Quality, Campaign workflow and campaign information flow between internal, vendor and agency contacts
- ChemPoint.com 2 year PMO management overseeing multinational development team and user based. Delivered over 30 projects, managed on and off shore development team of >100 team members.
- Developed landing page optimization for Level 3 Communication in Denver, CO and also support the RFP process for the engagement of a new digital agency to build our their global website.
- Lead the deployment of Grist.orgcontent management system supporting the monthly user traffic of >500,000 visitors and migration of thousands of articles to new platform
- Development of bMingle.com(no longer live) an innovative social marketing solution
- High Quality & Process Oriented Team, Innovative, Proactive & Customer-driven