Our Marketing Operations Advantage
What We Do
At Airadis we manage the execution and tactical elements of your marketing, Often, the biggest challenge in marketing is executing and reporting on the strategies you develop. These challenges are fundamental, and stem from resource constraints that all businesses face; time, budget, lack of personnel and technology gaps. Working with the our team you are able to offload the technical and administrative tasks needed to coordinate, setup, and deliver your company’s marketing campaigns, allowing you to focus on strategy, long-term goals, and big picture thinking. Our mission is to:
- Increase Campaign Speed to Market
- Reduce your marketing overhead and cost
- Increase marketing and sales efficiency
- Increase Marketing ROI
How Does It Work?
Getting started and using Airadis to manage your marketing is easy. Our service is more than just another online technology solution. We are a fully staffed outsourced marketing department that is easily accessible and here to expand your staffing resources.
Our consultants immerse themselves into your organization to enhance existing marketing operations and streamline processes that have gone a little askew. We work side by side with your team utilizing your customer engagement strategy, customer data, & marketing technology to increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
FEASIBILITY – Keep aligned with your strategy
Our campaign managers have years of experience managing marketing campaigns. Your campaign manager will help ensure campaign strategies align with your marketing goals and help determine the optimal path for implementation.
- Review campaign brief
- Validation of marketing objectives
- Assess proposed channels, segmentation and reporting metrics
- Validate Strategy
- Define tools
- ROI Evaluation
- Assess timeline
- Deliver campaign recommendations
SETUP – Translate strategy into execution
Your campaign manager is there to help with the management and organization of the logistical elements of your marketing.
Let us handle the dirty work:
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- Manage timelines and milestones
- Coordinate and compile all of your creative/ data assets
- Distribute these assets to the appropriate vendor or tool (no matter if its an email blast,, copy for a SMS/ text campaign , or a direct mail campaign)
EXECUTION – Save time and money
Execution can be the most time-consuming step in the marketing process. Execution takes time and extreme focus to ensure campaigns are deployed correctly. Let us handle this for you, allowing you to focus on core business strategy.
- Gather Creative/ Messaging
- Acquire data
- Segment data and build list
- Deploy Messaging
- Manage tactics (we can insert a list of channels here)
- Communicate with third party vendors
- Optimize Response Management Channels
- Manage social channel engagement
REPORTING – Test + Learn
Understanding what in your marketing mix is working requires the proper data. Let our campaign managers mine compile the results from the campaigns we deploy.
- Analyze response
- Measure cross-channel ROI
- Calculate Response
- Compile leads
- Identify opportunities